2008년 10월 17일 금요일

using adjective 'RATIONAL'

I am a very rational person. I always argue with myself whether or not I should carry out a certain task. Before going shopping, I always write out things I want to buy and write out reasons why I want to buy something. If, objectively, those reasons don't sound good, I give up buying that thing. I always try to look at both sides and be objective. Usually, that attitude brings me good results. This attitude is , well, "rational". Therefore, I am a rational person.

댓글 1개:

eLearning :

Irene,

You certainly are rational. These are good examples that demonstrate this quality. Nice work! I've made some slight adjustments to grammar below:


I am a very rational person. I always argue with myself whether or not I should carry out a certain task. Before going shopping, I always write out the things I want to buy and write out reasons why I want to them. If, objectively, those reasons don't sound good, I give up buying those things. I always try to look at both sides of an argument and be objective. Usually, that attitude brings me good results. This attitude is , well, "rational". Therefore, I am a rational person.