2008년 10월 31일 금요일

using adjective "tolerant"

I am quite tolerant. I know that people often make mistakes. Although I don't want people to make mistakes, I try to understand the circumstances that they are situated in and if it seems to me that it was an unavoidable situation, than I let him or her go. Compared to those who aren't flexible about their rules, I can say that I am tolerant.

댓글 1개:

eLearning :

Irene, nice job. I made some small word choice/grammar changes. See below.

BEFORE:
I am quite tolerant. I know that people often make mistakes. Although I don't want people to make mistakes, I try to understand the circumstances that they are situated in and if it seems to me that it was an unavoidable situation, than I let him or her go. Compared to those who aren't flexible about their rules, I can say that I am tolerant.

AFTER:

I am quite tolerant. I know that people often make mistakes. Although I don't want people to make mistakes, I try to understand the circumstances that they are in, and if it seems to me that it was an unavoidable situation, then I let it go. Compared to those who aren't flexible about their rules, I can say that I am tolerant.